City of Casa Grande Municipal Court
Make a Request
If you would like to request a continuance of a court hearing, dismissal of one or more charges against you, an extension for your installment payments, or any other court action, you must file a written request or make your request in person at a hearing. Generally, in cases involving criminal charges, a copy of any request must be served on the Casa Grande City Attorney. For your convenience, you may use any of the request forms provided on this website. You may send your request by mail or fax, or you may deliver it to the Court in person.
- Motion and Order to ask for a continuance, dismissal, payment extension, or other court action. Generally, a copy of any request must be served on the Casa Grande City Attorney before you send it to the Court.
- Payment Application to apply for a payment plan if you owe fines or restitution.
- Application to Set Aside Judgment if you have completed the terms of a sentence and wish to have the judgment set aside.
- Probation Compliance Request to make a request or provide notice to the Court of an issue related to probation, deferred prosecution, counseling programs, home detention programs, or community service.
- Petition for a Protective Order to seek an order of protection, injunction against harassment, or injunction against workplace harassment.
- Request for Court Records