Paperless Billing Now Available
Receive your City of Casa Grande billing statements via email. To sign up, send an email with your name, account number and billing address to email@example.com
Contact Us and Location
Celina Morris, Finance Director
Located in City Hall Building B
510 E. Florence Blvd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
The Finance Department is open Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
The City’s Finance Department provides support for various cost centers. Besides accounting, the following are managed by this department: cash management, payroll for the City of Casa Grande, wastewater and trash collections billing, animal licenses and business licenses.
The Finance Department’s mission is:
- To provide annual budget revenue analysis, budget reviews, forecasting, and financial studies.
- To provide timely, accurate, relevant, and accessible financial data, services, analysis, and guidance for all City departments.
- To provide accounting services including payroll, accounts payable, special assessments, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
- To provide and maintain capital that will facilitate the delivery of services and the building of our City.
- Responsible for debt management, banking services, and investment management. Function as central services including specifications, material control, contracts, and mail distribution.
- To provide a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, initiative and personal development.