[timed offdate=”20150111″ offtime=”2300″]
Business owners in the City will soon be receiving Business License renewal forms from the City of Casa Grande. This is our annual renewal process which business owners should be very familiar with, more information is available by visiting our Business License page. New for this year the State of Arizona has implemented a process requiring all Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) payers to renew their TPT License annually as well. This is a separate renewal process from the City of Casa Grande Business License and if you have a TPT license with the state you must do both. For additional information regarding the States process and other update/changes in TPT licensing please visit the states website : https://www.azdor.gov/TPTSimplification.aspx
Paperless Billing Now Available
Receive your City of Casa Grande billing statements via email. To sign up, send an email with your name, account number and billing address to email@example.com
Contact Us and Location
Celina Morris, Finance Director
Located in City Hall Building B
510 E. Florence Blvd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
The Finance Department is open Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
The City’s Finance Department provides support for various cost centers. Besides accounting, the following are managed by this department: cash management, payroll for the City of Casa Grande, wastewater and trash collections billing, animal licenses and business licenses.
The Finance Department’s mission is:
- To provide annual budget revenue analysis, budget reviews, forecasting, and financial studies.
- To provide timely, accurate, relevant, and accessible financial data, services, analysis, and guidance for all City departments.
- To provide accounting services including payroll, accounts payable, special assessments, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
- To provide and maintain capital that will facilitate the delivery of services and the building of our City.
- Responsible for debt management, banking services, and investment management. Function as central services including specifications, material control, contracts, and mail distribution.
- To provide a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, initiative and personal development.