The City of Casa Grande receives Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), State Housing Funds HOME, and other grant funds to provide housing assistance to qualified individuals or families. Housing staff also provides housing related counseling and referrals to other agencies when necessary. The Housing Division collaborates with County, State and other agencies to maximize assistance to qualified individuals or families.
Contact us at 520-421-8670
To maintain and improve the socio-economic environment of the City’s older, established neighborhoods, through comprehensive neighborhood revitalization efforts; and to provide and advocate for the availability and preservation of decent, safe and affordable housing for all our citizens.
- Owner Occupied Rehabilitation of your home
- Emergency Repair of your home
- Referrals to other agencies
- Fair Housing – Grievance Assistance
- Technical Assistance (housing inspection, planning and project management)