The Casa Grande Elementary School District consists of 9 elementary schools and 3 middle schools. With approximately 1,000 dedicated employees and 8,000 students, it is currently the largest school district in Pinal County. It covers an area of approximately 400 square miles.
Our mission is straightforward: “Success for Every One – The Responsibility is Yours and Mine.” Our track record shows that we do an exceptional job of fulfilling this mission.
Through the many diverse and challenging instructional programs we offer, and through our ongoing training for teachers and other staff, it is our goal to constantly improve the quality of schooling that students receive.
An Award-Winning Tradition
- 2003, 2004, 2007 KTVK Silver Apple Award
- 2005 Arizona Teacher of the Year Finalist
- 2006 Arizona Superintendent of the Year
- 2006 National Superintendent of the Year Nominee
- 2007 CASE Outstanding Leadership Award
- 2007 A+ Award – Cactus Middle School
- 2008 CEC Distinguished Service Award
- 2008 ADE Spotlight on Success Award
- 2010 Arizona Education Foundation A+ Exemplary Programs
- 2010, 2011, 2012 Rodel Exemplary Principal Awards
- 2012 Family Values Award
- 2013 Arizona Education Foundation A+ School of Excellence Awards for Villago Middle School and McCartney Ranch Elementary
What do parents have to say about our schools?
Each spring, parents are afforded the opportunity to provide feedback about the quality of schooling that students receive in our schools. As shown above, ratings of the schools are very favorable. In fact, for the last 10 years in a row, 95% of parents gave the schools a grade of an “A” or a “B” on the annual parent survey. We work hard to earn parents’ confidence, and value their support and involvement. We strive to work hand-in-hand with parents to provide high-quality learning experiences and a nurturing environment to every student.