City of Casa Grande 2020 Pavement Preservation Program
Cactus Asphalt has been contracted by the City of Casa Grande to perform roadway improvements on various city streets. This project will consist of the following; Chip Seal & Seal Coating. Activities will take place during the time frame below: Residents will be notified 48 hours in advance of the work taking place. (See Maps for Locations)
- Large heavy equipment with poor visibility is used in the construction process, please keep a close eye on children and exercise extreme caution when driving or walking near the equipment.
- Please pay attention to all barricades, signage & flagmen. Police officers may be present to ensure the safety of the public and construction crews.
- Weekend work is not anticipated at this ti In case of wet weather or equipment breakdown, the work may be rescheduled or delayed.
- “No On-Street Parking” signs will be placed prior to work starting. At this point please have all vehicles, trailers, boats, etc. off the street. Anything left parked on the street will be towed to an adjacent street that has been completed or that is in another phase.
- Access to neighborhoods, driveways, and side streets will be maintained at all times, however, please be aware that up to 20-minute restrictions may need to take place during paving operations.
Please direct any questions, comments or concerns to the Project Hotline at
(623) 344-0365 or visit the City of Casa Grande website at www.casagrandeaz.gov
We know that the construction process will result in some inconvenience and would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.