The City's Finance Department provides support for various cost centers. Besides accounting, the following are managed by this department:
- Billing - Pay your Bill
- Budget / Audits
- Business Licenses
- Payroll for the City of Casa Grande
- Start New Services for Sewer and Trash
Finance Department Mission Statement
The Finance Department's mission is to build a value-added customer service-oriented organization that provides efficient, effective services to its internal and external customers and stakeholders while ensuring that risks are managed.
Business License Renewal Notices
- Business License expires December 31.
- Business License renewals are mailed out in November.
- License renewals can be mailed in with a payment stub or paid at 510 E Florence Boulevard, Building B, Finance Department. No online option to pay.
- If you are no longer doing business or there is a mailing address change or other related questions, email our Business Licensing contact.
Pet-Related Payments, Renewals & Licenses
For all Pet-related payments, renewals, and licenses, please visit our Animal Care and Adoption Center.
202 E First Avenue
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Monday through Friday
7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Do I need to notify anyone to stop my services if I am moving or selling my home?
You will need to contact the Finance Department to stop your billing by calling 520-421-8601, by emailing Account Information, or by visiting in person at 510 E Florence Boulevard, Building B.
- How do I start new sewer and trash services?
The Finance Department will need to set up your account first before we begin services. Visit our "Start New Service" page to begin the process or contact the Finance Department:
- By Phone: 520-421-8601
- In Person: 510 E Florence Boulevard, Building B
- By Email: Email Account Information
- How can I participate in the budget process?
The budget is an ongoing process combining citizen input, Council vision and direction, and staff recommendations to meet community needs. The City of Casa Grande is required by law to adopt a balanced budget that is open to citizen input and participation. Each resident can have a voice in deciding what the budget will be spent on and how it will be paid for before it is adopted.
- How do I pay a bill?
The Financial Services Division prepares billings for all city services customers including wastewater, sanitation, irrigation, landfill, airport leases, business licenses, other miscellaneous services and the Copper Mountain Water Company.
- Pay your bill online
- Pay over the phone - Payments can be made using Visa, MasterCard or E-check by calling our bi-lingual 24/7 call center at 855-748-1071. Please have the account number and service address information available for verification.
- USPS Mail - Bills sent out to all customers contain a section to be torn off. Return this section with your payment of check or money order to the preprinted address using the provided return envelope.
- Automatic Deduction - Payments can automatically be deducted from your checking account using our Auto-Draft system. Payments are deducted on or around the 20th of each month. To start taking advantage of the convenience of automatic payments, print and complete the Auto-Draft Form (PDF) and send it to us, along with a voided check from the bank account of your choice. The Auto-Draft form and voided check can be sent via mail, email or fax number 520-421-8603. Mail the form to:
City of Casa Grande
510 E Florence Boulevard
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
- Where can I obtain information on starting and operating a business?
Learn more about starting, operating and growing a business by visiting our business page or the Arizona Commerce Authority's Small Business Services page. Their free online Checklist Program is designed to help you easily navigate information on what you need to know, who you need to contact and where you need to go to license your business in Arizona. It also includes contact information to statewide resources and assistance to accelerate your business growth.
- Is paperless billing available?
Yes, you can receive your City of Casa Grande billing statements via email. To sign up, send an email with your name, account number and billing address to our Account Information Email.