How to Report an Issue


Residents who see a non-emergency issue (See Click Fix is not for crime reporting/police department type issues) that needs to be addressed, such as a pothole, graffiti, non-working street light, uncontained trash pick-up, abandoned vehicle, illegal dumping, or other code violation are able to submit a request through this site or through the SeeClickFix app. Download on Android or iPhone.

Casa Grande Police Department Online Reporting

Citizens can now report specific low-priority crimes or incidents online. Learn more about online reporting.