Boos and ghouls of all ages are invited to a spooktacular and free night of fun on Friday, October 27th, from 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM at the Paul Mason Sports Complex.
Our witches and warlocks have mixed and matched some terrifying activities for everyone to enjoy, including inflatables for all ages, games, costume contests, food, fun, and, of course, CANDY!
• Food, drinks, tricks, and treats from your favorite food trucks will be available for purchase.
• Guests of all ages will love our eek-citing inflatables, which include interactive slides and more!
• Tiny Tots Zone! Even the youngest trick-or-treaters love a good scare. The carousel soft play experience is perfect for little monsters ages four and under. Little ones can also enjoy exploring the festival on the one and only Desert Train Express.
• Pumpkin spice up your own social pages with free Halloween Photobooth portraits and videos courtesy of CG 360!
• Show off your costume, Trunk, or Treat with your favorite local businesses and organizations, decorate a pumpkin, make a spooky craft, and join us for a scary good night!
• The Costume Contest starts at 7:30 PM. Categories Include:
-Best Costume (5 and under)
- Best Costume (6-10 years old)
- Best Costume (11-14years old)
- Best Costume (15+years old)
- Most Creative (All Ages)
- Scariest (All Ages)
- Best Duo/Couples Costume (All Ages)
- Best Costumed Family/Group (All ages, minimum of three people to participate)
This event is free to attend. For more information, please email CommunityServices@casagrandeaz.gov