Are alcoholic beverages allowed?

Consumption of alcoholic beverages within Peart, O'Neil, Nutt, and Elliott Park requires a permit. Permits are free and issued to the responsible party for the event. Permits must be obtained in person at the Parks and Recreation Office.

Show All Answers

1. Are inflatables or vendors allowed in the parks?
2. What happens if there are fires, trash, and vandalism?
3. Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
4. Can we have live or amplified music?
5. Are motorized vehicles allowed on Casa Grande Mountain?
6. I am interested in holding a special event in Casa Grande. What do I need to do?
7. How do I reserve a sports field or open space?
8. How do I reserve a park ramada?