Do I need to get my pet vaccinated and licensed?

Yes, the city of Casa Grande requires all dogs and cats to be Rabies vaccinated and licensed. There are many low-cost vaccine clinic opportunities. Contact Animal Control for information on clinics, or visit your local veterinarian. To purchase your pet's license, bring your rabies certificate to:

Animal Care and Adoption Center
202 E First Avenue
Casa Grande, AZ
Phone: 520-426-9300

We encourage you to seek the advice of your veterinarian on other vaccines available. Although we believe some to be very beneficial, this is a decision for you and your veterinarian to make.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City of Casa Grande have their own Animal Control?
2. I found a stray and Animal Control is closed. What should I do?
3. There are a lot of stray cats in my neighborhood. What can be done?
4. I need to spay / neuter my pet do you have any programs for this?
5. My dog has some bad behaviors. What can I do?
6. I can’t keep my pet. Can I bring it to Animal Control?
7. My dog gets out of my yard. What can I do?
8. Can I let my dog run free in the parks or desert areas?
9. How many pets can I have? Can I get a kennel license in the city?
10. Do I need to get my pet vaccinated and licensed?
11. My dog always knocks over its water. What can I do?
12. My dog has a dog house. Is that enough shade?
13. What happens with my pet if it bites someone?
14. What should I do if a dog or cat bites someone?
15. Does disturbing the peace apply to pets?
16. How dangerous can the summer heat be for pets?
17. What should I do if my cat or dog is missing?