How can I serve on a Board or Commission?

In order to serve on a City of Casa Grande Board or Commission, the following requirements must be met.

  • Must reside in Casa Grande for at least one year
  • Must be a registered voter
  • Submit an application (PDF) for review and appointment by the City Council

If you would like to request a waiver for a requirement, a waiver request form (PDF) must be submitted.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the paperwork to run for Mayor or Councilmember?
2. How can I serve on a Board or Commission?
3. What are the requirements to run for local political office?
4. How do I request a Mayor’s Proclamation?
5. How can I contact the Mayor or City Councilmember?
6. How do I get on the agenda to speak at a City Council Meeting?
7. Can I watch Board and Commission meetings on Channel 11?