I want to continue a court date. How can I do that?

Continuances of a court date can only be granted by the City Court. You must file a motion with the Court prior to your Court date and in enough time that the Court has time to review and rule on the motion. You may contact the Court with any questions at 520-421-8675.

Show All Answers

1. I believe I am a victim of a criminal offense. How do I report the offense?
2. How can I file an Order of Protection or Injunction Against Harassment?
3. I am a victim of a crime. How can I get information about my rights?
4. I want to continue a court date. How can I do that?
5. Where can I view a copy of the laws of the State of Arizona?
6. Where can I find a copy of a contract, resolution, or ordinance?
7. Where can I go to make a public records request?
8. Where can I find the City of Casa Grande Municipal Code?
9. How can I file a complaint against a business I believe committed an unlawful practice?
10. Does the City Attorney’s Office give legal advice or represent private citizens?