Airport Advisory Board – AAB
The Airport Advisory Board has advisory and oversight responsibilities for policies, fees, and general operations at the Casa Grande Municipal Airport.
Terry L. Emig
- AAB, Meeting Canceled, November 28, 2017
- AAB, Members List, November 14, 2017
- AAB, Agenda, October 26, 2017
- AAB, Public Notice Meeting, October 26, 2017
- AAB, Notice Meeting Canceled, September 26, 2017
- AAB, Notice Meeting Canceled, August 22, 2017
- AAB, Notice Meeting Canceled, July 25, 2017
- AAB, Notice Meeting Canceled, June 27, 2017
- AAB, Agenda, May 24, 2017
- AAB, Notice Meeting Canceled, April 25, 2017
- AAB, Notice Meeting Canceled, March 28, 2017
- AAB, Notice Possible Quorum, March 15, 2017
- AAB, Agenda, February 28, 2017
- AAB, Agenda, January 24 2017
- AAB,Notice Meeting Canceled, January 24, 2017
To view all documents prior to the dates above please click here.
The application form can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Pinal County Assessor Office.
Pinal County Assessor
P.O. Box 709
Florence, AZ 85132
Pinal County Assessor Office
820 E. Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande
Currently, only the City Council Study Sessions and Meetings are televised. All Board and Commission meetings are open to the public, however, and you can view a calendar of the upcoming meetings and agendas by clicking here.
In order to serve on a City of Casa Grande Board or Commission, the following requirements must be met.
- Must reside in Casa Grande for at least one year
- Must be a registered voter
- Submit an application for review and appointment by the City Council
If you would like to request a waiver for a requirement, a waiver request form must be submitted.