Arts and Humanities Commission – AHC
The Arts and Humanities Commission recommends City-wide goals to the City Council on all matters pertaining to the visual and performing arts and other popular cultural events. Members serve three-year terms.
Visit the Art Found Throughout the City
- Statements of Legal Action
- AHC, BravoAwardNominationForm, March 22, 2017
- AHC, Members List, November 14, 2017
- AHC, No Meeting, April 5, 2017
- AHC, No Meeting, December 6, 2017
- AHC, No Meeting, February 1, 2017
- AHC, No Meeting, June 6 & July 5, 2017
- AHC, No Meeting, March 15, 2017
- AHC, No Meeting, March 8, 2017
- AHC, No Meeting, November 1, 2017
- AHC, Notice BravoAward, March 22, 2017
- AHC, Public Notice, August 14, 2017
- AHC, Public Notice, February 25, 2017
- AHC,Meeting Rescheduled, August 9, 2017
- AHC,Notice TenMinutePlay, 2017
- AZ CCI Call for Artists 2017
- Notice of Bravo Award Reception
- Piatigorsky Foundation 2018
- Plein Air Painting Competition 2018
- Plein Air Painting Competition 2018 Guidelines
- Studio Tour
To view all documents prior to the dates above please click here.
The application form can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Pinal County Assessor Office.
Pinal County Assessor
P.O. Box 709
Florence, AZ 85132
Pinal County Assessor Office
820 E. Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande
Currently, only the City Council Study Sessions and Meetings are televised. All Board and Commission meetings are open to the public, however, and you can view a calendar of the upcoming meetings and agendas by clicking here.
In order to serve on a City of Casa Grande Board or Commission, the following requirements must be met.
- Must reside in Casa Grande for at least one year
- Must be a registered voter
- Submit an application for review and appointment by the City Council
If you would like to request a waiver for a requirement, a waiver request form must be submitted.