Historic Preservation Commission – HPC
The Historic Preservation Commission works towards recognizing and preserving historic buildings and sites in Casa Grande. Members serve three-year terms.
Susan G. Rooney
Clara L. Trulove
- History Plaques
- Evergreen Historic District Newsletters
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and SOLA
- Certificate of No Effect and Certificate of Appropriateness
- Evergreen Historic District Contributing Property to Non-Contributing Property
- Evergreen Historic District Map
- Historic Preservation Design Guidelines
- Historic Preservation Ordinance
- HPC, Agenda, January 22, 2018
- HPC, Agenda, October 23, 2017
- HPC, Members List, November 14, 2017
- State Historic Property Tax Reclassification for Income Producing Properties
- State Historic Property Tax Reclassification for Residential, Owner-Occupied Homes
- Top Bottom Window Commemoration Flyer
The application form can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Pinal County Assessor Office.
Pinal County Assessor
P.O. Box 709
Florence, AZ 85132
Pinal County Assessor Office
820 E. Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande
Currently, only the City Council Study Sessions and Meetings are televised. All Board and Commission meetings are open to the public, however, and you can view a calendar of the upcoming meetings and agendas by clicking here.
In order to serve on a City of Casa Grande Board or Commission, the following requirements must be met.
- Must reside in Casa Grande for at least one year
- Must be a registered voter
- Submit an application for review and appointment by the City Council
If you would like to request a waiver for a requirement, a waiver request form must be submitted.