Grand View Adult Library Camp is back and revamped! We’re offering activities, classes, and lectures from March 18th-22nd. Any adult can sign up for camp. A library card is not required. Campers must sign up for each and every event you wish to attend. Please check back often to see what else is available.
For more information inquire at the front desk, calling at 520-421-8652, or emailing email@example.com
Monday, March 18th
- 9 am -10 am Latin Dance w/ The Studio’s Daniel Kent
- 10:30 am – 12 pm Local History Presentation: Michael Sullivan Rocks: The Life and History of Casa Grande Stonemason w/ The Museum of Casa Grande’s Arlo Cairo
Tuesday, March 19th
- 9 am – 10 am Hiking CG Mountain w/ CG Parks and Recreation’s Aaron Walter (Meet at the Peart Rd Trail Head)
Wednesday, March 20th
- 9 am – 10 am Yoga Crash Course w/ Jackie Paunil (Bring a yoga mat, if you have one. If you don’t let us know that too!)
Thursday, March 21st
- 9 am – 10 am PUPPY WALK w/ walkable pooches from the Valley Humane Society
Friday, March 22nd
- 9 am – 10 am Self-Defense Crash Course w/ Joe V.
- 10:30 am – 12 pm Antique Firearms Presentation w/ Western Trading Post’s Jim Olson