Our mission is to Serve and Protect you, and during this stage of the COVID-19 virus, we want to reassure you we will continue to respond to calls for service in our community. Our officers will continue to proactively police and respond to crimes in progress. Although these basic aspects of policing are normal to us, we want to make you aware of some current changes/practices that may affect the way you do business with us. Here are some precautions we are implementing in order to keep our employees and citizens healthy and safe:
- Our public lobby, located at 373 E. Val Vista Blvd. will remain open, but safe distance practices will take place. We will try to maintain an environment where citizens will be spaced apart with the 6-foot rule and limit crowds to no more than 10 people at a time.
- Prescription drug drop-off services are currently suspended.
- Lobby fingerprinting services are currently suspended.
- Public events (Coffee with a Cop, Neighborhood Watch meetings, etc.), civilian ride-alongs, and tours are currently suspended.
- Public Records requests may be made by calling (520) 421-8700 ext. 1 or directly at (520) 421-6651. You can also email our records office at email@example.com.
- To get a copy of your Accident Report online, go to https://ecrash.lexisnexis.com.
- To speak to an officer, please call our non-emergency line at (520) 421-8700 ext. 7. Please do not report crimes on any of our department social media pages.
- When calling our non-emergency line at (520) 421-8700, press:
- for Police Records
- if you are an alarm company reporting an alarm
- for Property and/or Evidence
- for a dial-by-name directory
- for non-emergency Animal Control
- for Vehicle Impounds and/or Tow information
- for Police or Fire
Additionally, our Animal Care and Adoption Center is currently suspending new pet license requests. They also ask citizens to provide a photo when looking for lost pets so officers can check kennels instead of allowing a walk through in person. Furthermore, they ask citizens to utilize www.petharbor.com for adoptions, and then contact them at #5 on the non-emergency line to make an adoption appointment.
Please remember, if you have an emergency call 9-1-1. We are here to serve you and keep you safe. In these current times, we thank you for your patience and understanding.