Registration for the 2020 Leadership Academy is Full.
Thank you to all those who have applied!
The Leadership Academy begins Thursday, February 13th, 2020 – Monday, April 2, 2020. This program is presented in 8 weekly sessions and is open to Casa Grande residents, ages 18 years and older.
The Academy is a free civic education program for those who want to learn more about how the City of Casa Grande operates. Through interactive department presentations, tours and discussions, participants discover how the City builds roads and parks, keeps the community safe, manages day-to-day operations and plans for future growth.
- Discover Your City and Community
- Run for Office or Volunteer for City Boards and Commissions
- Learn About Community Involvement or How the City Serves the Public
- Understand the Basics as a New Casa Grande or Long-time Resident
- Explore the Money Trail of Public Service as a Tax Payer
For questions, please email the Public Information Office or call 520-421-8600, ext. 2530.