The Leadership Academy is a free civic education program for those who want to learn more about how the City of Casa Grande operates. Through interactive department presentations, tours, and discussions, participants will discover how the City builds roads and parks, keeps the community safe, manages day-to-day operations, and plans for future growth.
This program is presented in eight sessions spread over approximately eight weeks. The Academy is open to Casa Grande residents 18 years of age and older.
You may be interested in the Leadership Academy if you are:
- Interested in your City and community and want to learn more
- Interested in running for office or volunteering for city boards and commissions
- Involved in the community or curious about how the City works
- New to Casa Grande or have lived here for a long time
- Pay taxes and want to know how that money is being spent
Registration for the 2019 Leadership Academy is Open!
For questions or more information, contact Phil Burdick, Public Information Officer, at 520-421-8600 ext. 2530 or email email@example.com