The City’s Finance Department provides support for various cost centers. Besides accounting, the following are managed by this department:
- Animal Licenses
- Business Licenses
- Cash Management
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information Technology
- New Services for Wastewater and Trash
- Payroll for the City of Casa Grande
Finance Department Mission Statement
The Finance Department’s mission is to build a value added customer service oriented organization that provides efficient, effective services to its internal and external customer’s and stakeholders while ensuring that risks are managed.
The Finance Department prepares several budget documents and reports on an annual basis. The City Council approves the budget and Capital Improvements Program (CIP) in June. The City’s fiscal year begins July 1 and ends June 30 of each year. Click here for more information on the budget process.
All current documents can be accessed through the Document Center or through the main links below.
About the GIS Division
The Geographical Information System (GIS) division provides, maintains, and manages all of the City’s spatial data including mapping resources and interfaces. GIS performs addressing, spatial analysis and cartography for every department. Responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining spatial datasets using industry-standard software sold by ESRI, Google, and AutoDesk.
- GIS infrastructure is built around ESRI ArcGIS Server and ESRI ArcSDE running Oracle Database on Red Hat Linux in a VMware setting.
- Maintaining spatial databases that use virtualized Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Server technologies
- Cross-platform integration is used whenever possible to minimize data redundancy and maximize staff efficiency
You will need to contact the Finance department to stop your billing at (520) 421-8601, or in person at 510 E. Florence Blvd Building B., or by email at email@example.com.
The budget is an ongoing process combining citizen input, Council vision and direction, and staff recommendations to meet community needs. The City of Casa Grande is required by law to adopt a balanced budget that is open to citizen input and participation. Each resident can have a voice in deciding what the budget will be spent on and how it will be paid for before it is adopted.
The Financial Services Division prepares billings for all city services customers including wastewater, sanitation, irrigation, landfill, airport leases, animal licenses, business licenses, other miscellaneous services and the Copper Mountain Water Company.
- Pay your bill online
- Pay over the phone – Payments can be made using Visa, MasterCard or E-check by calling our bi-lingual 24/7 call center at 855-748-1071. Please have the account number and service address information available for verification.
- USPS Mail – Bills sent out to all customers contain a section to be torn off. Return this section with your payment of check or money order to the preprinted address using the provided return envelope.
- Automatic Deduction – Payments can automatically be deducted from your checking account using our Autodraft system. Payments are deducted on or around the 20th of each month. To start taking advantage of the convenience of automatic payments, print and complete the form and send it to us, along with a voided check from the bank account of your choice. The Autodraft form and voided check can be sent via mail, email or fax number 520-421-8603.
Mail the form to:
City of Casa Grande
510 E. Florence Blvd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Learn more about starting, operating and growing a business by visiting our business page or the Arizona Commerce Authority website. Their free online Checklist Program is designed to help you easily navigate information on what you need to know, who you need to contact and where you need to go to license your business in Arizona. It also includes contact information to statewide resources and assistance to accelerate your business growth.
Finance Department News and Updates
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm