Thursday, October 31 I 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Paul Mason Sports Complex I 2525 N. Pinal Ave.
A safe place for all ages to trick or treat, play games, enjoy inflatables, costume contest and food vendors. The much-anticipated costume contest will begin at 7:00 pm. Event is free and open to the public.
Contest Categories Include:
– Best Costume (3 and under)
– Best Costume (4-6 years old)
– Best Costume (7-9 years old)
– Best Costume (10-12 years old)
– Best Costume (12-15 years old)
– Most Creative
– Best Duo/Couples Costume
– Best Costumed Family/Group (minimum of three people to participate)