Landfill Guidelines

City of Casa Grande Landfill
5200 S. ChuiChu Road
Open 7:00 am – 4:00 pm | 
Monday – Saturday
(520) 421-8628

In order to continue to provide quality customer service, customers are asked to follow this list of helpful guidelines:

  • Landfill disposal is free to residential users who show proof of residence within the City. Please take a current driver’s license to verify your status as a paying trash service customer.
  • Follow all instructions on items we do not take in the landfill.
  • Operators are there to help you, please follow their instruction.

Landfill Does Not Accept:

  • Tires: The landfill does not accept tires. Call (520) 866-6685 for Pinal County Waste Tire Collection.
  • Used Motor Oil or Antifreeze: The City does not dispose of or recycle motor oil or antifreeze. Checker Auto, Auto Zone, O’Reilly Auto Parts and Pep Boys will accept used motor oil from residents for recycling.
  • Hazardous Waste Disposal: The City does not currently have a hazardous waste program. For information on disposal provided in Pinal County, please click here. For additional information on hazardous waste, please contact the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality at 1-800-234-5677 or Heritage Environmental Services at (520) 723-1846.
  • Diabetic Lancettes/Sharps: The landfill does not accept Diabetic Lancettes/Sharps. Call (520) 316-9207 Healthcare Medical Waste for disposal.

Landfill Does Accept:

  • Batteries
  • Latex water base paint
  • Fluorescent light bulbs
  • Electronic equipment
  • Appliance Rules: The City will collect refrigerators or other appliances with Freon for Residents only.  Please call to schedule the collection of your appliance prior to the date of your zone’s uncontained scheduled service.  Please note that there will be a $30 fee applied to your account to recover the cost of Freon removal. Residents may also dispose of appliances at the landfill provided it is understood there is a $30 fee, per appliance, due at time of disposal to recover the cost of the Freon removal unless; the appliance has been labeled certified by AHRI/UL to meet EPA’s minimum requirements for recycling and/or recovery equipment.

The City landfill accepts cash, check, Visa or MasterCard as a form of payment for landfill disposal.

Customers will not be able to pay trash and sewer bills at the landfill. These payments will be accepted by mail, or in person at the Finance office located at 510 E. Florence Blvd.

Map to Landfill

Click here for a map to the landfill.

Click here for a detailed view of the landfill.