Under contract with the City of Casa Grande, our contractor, Sunland Asphalt, will be applying an asphalt seal coating treatment to various roadways; the areas to be treated are shown on the map below or click here to enlarge.
This work is anticipated to begin on April 30, 2018, and continue through mid-June. Residents on affected streets will be notified by door hanger 48 hours prior to the work taking place.
- Work will take place between the hours of 7:00 am an5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Trash will be collected on normally scheduled pickup days before roadway work begins – PLEASE BE SURE TO PLACE CONTAINERS OUT BY 6:00 am
- Please refrain from draining or discharging water onto the roadway during scheduled workdays
- On Street Parking will not be permitted while resurfacing takes place.
- Please be careful to not drive through freshly sealed areas, as it could track on your tires and driveway.
We appreciate your patience, and regret any inconveniences or delays that may occur during seal coating; we will do everything possible to keep them to a minimum. For any questions please call the project Hotline (520) 381-1148.