Start New Services

What you will need to start new services for trash (sanitation), sewer (wastewater) and water (Santa Rosa Ranch & Saddleback Farms ONLY):

  • Start New Services Application
  • Copy of Driver’s License or State Issued Identification Card
  • Copy of Final Settlement Statement or Deed (if you are the owner)
  • Copy of Lease/Rental agreement (if you are a landlord requesting on behalf of tenant)

Once you have filled out the application and have made adequate copies you can email it to or bring it to 510 E. Florence Blvd for processing.  You will then need to pay in person a $100 refundable deposit and a $25 setup fee before the account is finalized.

If you are a commercial business please fill out the Start New Services – Commercial Application.

In order to participate in the free recycling program, you need to have an established trash account with the city. To request a recycling container please complete the Public Works Service Request system.