Print the Casa Grande Business License Application and Instructions online. This document is a fillable form so you can type in all the information then print it out to submit the form to or come in person to the Finance Department at 510 E. Florence Blvd. This document also contains the Citizenship form as it is now required for all renewals and new business license applications.

Helpful Information Regarding Pinal County Businesses

Pinal County General Start-Up Information

Pinal County Home Occupation Start-Up Information

Helpful Information Regarding Businesses in the State of Arizona

In Arizona, not all businesses are required to have a license and some businesses are required to have more than one license. There is not a “generic” state business license. A Guide to Taxes for Arizona Businesses is designed to help Arizona businesses comply with the state’s basic tax and licensing requirements. In addition to describing the types of licenses and taxes that are applicable in Arizona, a few other agencies that impose taxes and require licensing are identified. This publication is part of a series of publications that discuss in detail transaction privilege and other tax issues administered by the state. For questions, please see the websites and telephone numbers listed on the last pages of the publication.

The basic types of licensing in Arizona are listed below:

State Transaction Privilege Tax License

If you are selling a product or engaging in a service subject to transaction privilege tax, you will most likely need to obtain the state transaction privilege tax (TPT) license from the Arizona Department of Revenue (commonly referred to as a sales tax, resale, wholesale, vendor or tax license). See our TPT Licensing section for more information.

Regulatory (Professional/Special) Licensing / Permits

Special licenses, certification, permits, etc. may be required of certain businesses/professions. Business regulations vary by state, local, and federal government, as well as, by industry. Note: A service business may or may not be subject to regulatory licensing, transaction privilege tax, and/or business licensing. Use the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) Small Business Services’ Checklist Program to research business compliance requirements that may impact your business. You may also wish to consult your attorney for assistance. If you need an accountant or attorney referrals, see Finding Professional Partners in the ACA Small Business Services’ Checklist Program, under “I am thinking about starting a business in Arizona.”

Local Business/Occupational License/Permit(s)

Each city in which you operate may require their own licensing. For additional information, including contact information and links to download license applications, visit the ACA Small Business Services’ Checklist Program list of City/Town Offices under the Quick Links.