Under contract with the City of Casa Grande, contractor Cactus Asphalt will begin applying a Pavement Seal Treatment to various roadways starting March 12, 2018. The areas to be treated are shown in the clickable maps below.
Work is anticipated to begin on March 12, 2018 and will continue through mid-April. Residents on affected streets will be notified by door hanger 48 hours prior to the work taking place, and are reminded of the following:
- Work will take place between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Trash will be collected on normal scheduled pickup days before roadway work begins. Residents are asked to please be sure to place containers out by 6:00 am.
- Refrain from draining or discharging water onto the roadway during scheduled workdays.
- On street parking will not be permitted while resurfacing takes place.
- Please be careful to not drive through freshly chip sealed areas, as it could track on your tires and driveway.
Your patience is appreciated with any inconveniences or delays until work is completed. For questions or more information, please contact Cactus Asphalt at (623) 907-2800 or the City of Casa Grande Streets Division at (520) 421-8625.