Library cardholders can check out a Culture Pass for free admission for two people at participating arts and cultural institutions.
Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis; they will not allow renewals or holds to be placed on them, nor will staff be able to pull them for you. You may see what's available at the moment in the library catalog.
The display for the Culture Pass Program is at the front of each library. Find the destination you're interested in, and take the card to the checkout desk. Staff will give you a date-due slip admitting two people for a visit in the next seven days. You do not need to return the slip: it will expire.
Passes may be limited to general admission only. Special exhibitions may not be covered, and other restrictions may apply. One pass per family, two passes per month, please.
Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum only available May 1 to Oct 31.
Please note: If passes are all checked out for a venue on this list, please check back later in the week.
Museums with special entry times. Please call to verify.
Did You Check out a Culture Pass?
If you've used a Culture Pass recently, help us out by taking a survey! Act One, the organization that administers the Culture Pass program, uses this survey information to continue and improve the program. Act One will select one respondent per month to win free tickets to a local performance or exhibit.
Free Times at Museums
Free museums that do not require a Culture Pass. Visit their websites for more information.
- African American Museum of Southern Arizona (Tucson) NEW
- Arizona Capitol Museum (Phoenix)
- Arizona Military Museum (Phoenix)
- Arizona Railway Museum (Chandler) OPEN SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
- ASU Art Museum (Tempe)
- Buckeye Valley Museum (Buckeye) CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 6
- Buddy Stubbs Harley Davidson Museum (Phoenix)
- Center for Creative Photography (Tucson)
- Chandler Museum (Chandler)
- Cosanti (Scottsdale) RESERVATION REQUIRED FOR TOUR
- Gallery at Tempe Center for the Arts (Tempe)
- Historic Sahuaro Ranch Park (Glendale)
- Mesa Arts Center Contemporary Arts Museum (Mesa)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Tucson)
- NAU Art Museum (Flagstaff)
- Southern Arizona Transportation Museum (Tucson)
- Penske Racing Museum (Phoenix)
- Phoenix Police Museum (Phoenix)
- Phoenix Trolley Museum (Phoenix) OPEN SATURDAYS ONLY 11 am-3 pm
- Pimeria Alta Museum (Nogales)
- Shemer Art Center (Phoenix)
- Sky Harbor Airport Terminal 4 Museum (Phoenix)
- Tempe History Museum (Tempe)
- Tubac Center of the Arts (Tubac)
- West Valley Art Museum (Peoria) OPEN MONDAY - THURSDAY
- Willow Bend Environmental Education Center (Flagstaff) OPEN FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH, 9 am-1 pm
- Yuma Proving Ground Heritage Center (Yuma)
- Ziegler Fiesta Bowl Museum (Scottsdale)