Registration for the 2023 Leadership Academy is Now Closed.
Selected Participants will be notified on or after January 9, 2023. Classes begin February 1.
This program is presented in 8 weekly sessions and is open to Casa Grande residents ages 18 years and older. Two additional sessions are optional.
The Academy provides free civic education for those who want to learn how the City of Casa Grande municipality operates. Through interactive department presentations, tours and discussions, participants also discover the decision process by which roads and parks are built and maintained, community policing, and plans for future growth.
- Discover Your City and Community
- Run for Office or Volunteer for City Boards and Commissions
- Learn About Community Involvement or How the City Serves the Public
- Understand the Basics as a New Casa Grande or Long-time Resident
- Explore the Money Trail of Public Service as a Tax Payer
For questions, please email the Public Information Office or call 520-421-8600, ext. 2530.
Session Schedule (PDF)
City of Casa Grande 2023 Leadership Academy Application
Applications for the 2023 Leadership Academy are now closed. Selected Participants will be notified on or after January 9, 2023. Classes begin February 1.