All vendors who provide goods or services will need to complete the Vendor Application Form. You will be contacted in 7 to 10 business days on the results of the approval process.
By becoming an approved vendor, you will be on your way to working with the City of Casa Grande as a new customer to your business. The process allows the City to perform a confirmation and validation process. This will streamline your ability to receive timely payments through our accounts payable office after delivering goods or rendering services.
Tips for Completing the Application
- This application (PDF) is a fillable form by simply downloading the document and then opening it from your computer
- This application must be typed or legibly written in black or blue ink.
- Type or write N/A if a question is not applicable to your business
- Required Documentation includes a W9 (PDF) (included in the application packet) and a Certificate of Insurance as stated in the application
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- This application must be filed, completed, and approved prior to rendering goods or services
- Email application to Casa Grande Vendor Application
- The application can also be mailed or hand-delivered to:
City of Casa Grande
Attention: Finance Department
510 E Florence Boulevard
Casa Grande, AZ 85122